Also known as the ‘peruvian ginseng’, Maca works as an adaptogen that has been consumed by the natives of Peru for centuries for energy and male performance. It is a root that is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as:
- Thamin (B1) – Vitamin B1 transforms carbohydrates and fats consumed into energy. It also supports the nervous system, nourishes the brain, and helps the body adapt to stressful situations.
- Riboflavin (B2) – It has antioxidant properties, and aids in energy production, nourishes the blood and aids in the development of the reproductive organs and regulates the thyroids.
- Absorbic acid (C)- A familiar vitamin, it is used for the building up of good cells, building up the adrenals, combating viral infections as well as supporting cardiovascular health.
- Niacin – Niacin maintains healthy cholesterol, reduces blood fats and dilates blood vessels. This allows for better blood flow to the penile chamber.
- Calcium – Maca contains healthy amounts of calcium, which build up heart muscles, regulates healthy blood pressure and helps smooth transportation of nutrients through the body
- Phosphorus- This is the body's source of phosphate, which helps regulate energy levels, synthesize protein, fat and carbohydrates. It is also essential for stimulating hormone production and helping the body get the best out of its vitamin B components
- Magnesium – This mineral helps maintain muscle and nerve function, regulate blood sugar levels and builds bone strength.
- Potassium – Potassium relaxes and regulates muscle contraction, supports muscle growth, and regulates water in the body.
- Sodium – A moderate amount of sodium helps to regulate fluid in the human body. It also helps reduce the chance of sunstroke, and improves brain function
Being an adaptogen, Maca is effective when you need a boost for your workout, for the bedroom or to recover from a strenuous activity.
Thompson’s Maca has been an established brand in the market since its birth in 1932. For the past 80 years, shoppers have trusted its quality and it's reputation as a premier value brand.
Maca is widely used, well known, and with good reputation.
Google search results for Maca confirm this! Third party reviews and testimonials provide the most credible assessment of products and their effectiveness. We are focused on bringing you the best performing solutions direct from manufacturers to ensure authenticity and safety.
For guidance in regards to enhancing sexual performance, please call us or visit our Wellness Centres at Jurong East, Little India, or Joo Chiat.
We have 17 years experience in addressing the sexual wellness concerns of thousands of men and women.